Blogroll

"I'm just a Country Mom blogging about {my} small town country life"

Pages

February 19, 2013

The Tuesday "Catch-Up"

Oh my goodness everyone! Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone's weekend was absolutely fabulous! I know I have been on a blogging hiatus, but I promise you that I am refreshed and ready to go! I took a break and ended up going to visit my husband while he was away for school, and we took some much needed family time together. It was really hard having him away the week of Valentine's Day so it was wonderful to be able to go to him and have fun in the big city!

We did many things while out in Clarksville. I visited a fun and funky flea market villa with Nathan's mom while he was at school on Friday. I got some really neat items! I'll take a moment and share a few of them with you! I really love how items "find" you! You just have to be in the moment and open your eyes! That's the best part about places like this one, no two booths are the same. Each one has a theme all its own!


Don't you just love the how you never know what to expect when you go shopping in a flea market/thrift store atmosphere?  I love all my little finds!

Nathan and I ended up spending our Saturday going to visit a few other stores his mom told me about that I absolutely loved! We also had the opportunity to try out our new camera! That was such an adventure! I will be sure to get those pictures uploaded this week so you all can enjoy our photography!

Before I end today's post, I would like to share with you my amazing Valentine's gift! I was fortunate enough to be able to pick this out myself {even though that was not my intention at first}, but I'm glad Nathan ended up waiting and letting me find this gift ... it's almost too perfect!


I have always loved charm bracelets! This one holds very special meaning to me! I'll take a second and explain the charms to ya! I'll start on the left side: a kitty in honor of our cat Precious, a round bead with the February gemstone in honor of our Wedding Date and Valentine's Day, a love charm in honor of our love, the Celebrate Life charms that came on the bracelet, a little boy charm in honor of Logan, a round Mom charm in honor of me being a mom, and a puppy in honor of our dog Chloe!

This bracelet is absolutely perfect for my life! It sums it all up and there's plenty of room for more charms as our life together expands! In case you are wondering, this bracelet is the Celebrate Life bracelet from the Hallmark Collection. We purchased it at Wal-Mart over at the jewelry counter!

Be sure to come back tomorrow and be part of my huge announcement and career adventure!!!!


From my front porch to yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from all my fabulous visitors. Be sure to include the link to your blog, and I will stop in for a visit on your front porch!

 

Popular Posts

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2013

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Demi Spencer (daspencer06@gmail.com).

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to:
http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

This blog is also protected by:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Free Page Rank Tool

{Country} Life ...
with a front porch view
Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon blogger template for web hosting Flower Image by Dapino