Blogroll

"I'm just a Country Mom blogging about {my} small town country life"

Pages

February 22, 2013

The Blog Worshop: Online Blogging Conference

Hello friends! I hope you all are having a wonderful day!

My focus in today's post will be about our significance in the blogging community. I'm not sure talking about the things we share, I'm also talking about the things we write and how our image as bloggers come across to our readers and companies that may potentially want to sponsor our blogs. Those are amazing feats for any bloggers. We all dream about being known in some way whether it's for our crafts, our deal seeking, our photography, or just the pure satisfaction in sharing our knowledge with others.

I know that sometimes, I feel like I have hit a brick wall and don't know where to turn. I get discouraged and fear that my blog will sink if I can't come up with something new and refreshing for my readers. Do you ever feel that way? I'm sure that most of you have at some point or the other. In my search for ways and ideas to keep my blog fresh and full of content, I ran across The Blog Workshop

What is The Blog Workshop you may ask? It is a three day online conference for bloggers and vloggers. The course will provide you with information to help you take your blog/vlog to a higher level and in turn give you a fresh outlook on making your staple in the blogging world! They have a great agenda lined up for everyone {be sure to check out the sneak peek below} as well as some truly awesome speakers from IZEA, Blog-Trends, The Blog Frog and more! You can find out more about the agenda and speakers by clicking the links to view their respected pages!
If you are like me, you don't have time to attend an out of town conference or you may have a job to where it makes it impossible to attend! That's the great thing about The Blog Workshop ... it's 100% online. No driving. No hassles. No fuss. Just you learning how to give your blog that much needed edge! Are you excited yet? I hope that you are! You can register for this event by clicking here!
Now, all you need to do is mark your calendars for the dates of May 17-19, 2013 and attend this amazing event!

Thanks to the Indiegogo Campaign, you can also get discounted tickets for the event! Be sure to check their campaign out if you are interested in attending but need a little help in doing so!


Did I mention The Blog Workshop also offers grant and scholarship programs? If you would be interested in learning more about these, please follow the links to learn about their grants and scholarships.

I hope to see you all at the conference! I'm stoked and ready to have a blast learning how to make my blog more beneficial to my readers, companies, fellow bloggers and myself!


From my front porch to yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from all my fabulous visitors. Be sure to include the link to your blog, and I will stop in for a visit on your front porch!

 

Popular Posts

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2013

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Demi Spencer (daspencer06@gmail.com).

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to:
http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

This blog is also protected by:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Free Page Rank Tool

{Country} Life ...
with a front porch view
Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon blogger template for web hosting Flower Image by Dapino