Blogroll

"I'm just a Country Mom blogging about {my} small town country life"

Pages

February 11, 2013

Happy Monday!!!

Happy Monday everyone! By-Golly, it has been one crazy weekend! I have been so incredibly busy that I have just now found time to sit down and enjoy myself! I hope everyone else had a fabulous weekend and is ready for Valentine's Day!

The Weekend Recap ... 

As for most blue-collar Americans, this month is very very important! We were lucky enough to get our taxes done this year right at the end of January! Thank Goodness for that!!! I'm so happy that it is all done and over with and we have our refund in hand! This gave us some much needed freedom and allowed us to go and purchase some things that we needed!


This is mine and my husband's latest toy! I must admit, we really love our new camera! We got the Nikon CoolPix P510. It is going to be so versatile for us both! Not to mention, it will make for some awesome blog pictures!!!



This is a picture of my baby girl Precious! I'm so in love with my 13 pound kitty!!! 


This is my darling Chloe! She was actually my Valentine's Day present the year we got her! I love her to pieces!!! 





As you can see, we've already began to make the most of our new camera! I love taking photographs so this adventure is going to be well worth the investment!


This lovely photo is compliments of my dear hubby. He was playing with all the different settings and features on the camera when he figured out how to do this. I really love this picture! It was taken on our honeymoon in St. Louis the week after we got married in 2006!


I finally got on the bandwagon and got a tablet! I couldn't be happier with my purchase! I could never decide exactly which tablet I wanted until I seen this Limited Edition Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet at Wal-Mart. It was on a really great sale {as was our camera} and also came with a matching case! How could I say no? I mean, come on, it's garnet red ... which also happens to be my birthstone!

Other than the goodies above, we also got so much needed new clothes and a mattress and foundation set for my bed! My poor bed was long overdue for a new mattress!

After a long weekend of shopping and taking care of business, I was pleasantly surprised to come home to a package from my dear friend Miranda! I will be linking up all the goodies she sent to me tomorrow! I can't wait to share my package with everyone!!!


From my front porch to yours,

2 comments:

  1. Love your babies! I have a cat named Chloe that's about 15lbs. Huge!

    My hubby wants a tablet. I have a Nook Color which pretty much serves the same purpose but he has to stay up with the latest and greatest. How do you like the Galaxy 2? How does it compare to an ipad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica! That's awesome that you have a huge cat! Mine is almost that big!! I haven't played much with my Galaxy 2 but it was a great deal for the money. I paid $212 for it at Wal Mart, and it came with a case. I don't know if they all include a case or not. Mine is a limited edition color.

    We don't have an iPad, but my son has an iPod Touch and I can get most of the same games for them both. One great thing about other tablets that aren't apple based is that you can add SD cards to them. My tablet is a 8 GB but I added a 16 GB SD card to it.

    The graphics are awesome on the Galaxy tab and it runs really fast. It's not hard to use straight out of the box. I haven't even read my user's guide yet! It has a lot of features I haven't played with yet. My husband looked it up on Google before I bought it, and it got good ratings on Amazon.com. I'll probably end up doing a review on it once I have had the tablet for about another week or so. I think your husband will be pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from all my fabulous visitors. Be sure to include the link to your blog, and I will stop in for a visit on your front porch!

 

Popular Posts

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2013

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Demi Spencer (daspencer06@gmail.com).

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to:
http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

This blog is also protected by:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Free Page Rank Tool

{Country} Life ...
with a front porch view
Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon blogger template for web hosting Flower Image by Dapino