Blogroll

"I'm just a Country Mom blogging about {my} small town country life"

Pages

December 10, 2012

Show Your Pride ~ Team Stockings

Whew! It has been such a long weekend! Christmas will be here before you know it. Thankfully, all my present are bought, thanks to a whole weekend of shopping and not blogging! I have so many great things to share with everyone ... I honestly have no idea where to begin!

This post is all about stockings! I have a few that I put out every year but only one of them is ever fully on Christmas morning, Logan's of course. My husband found this neat stocking that was made like a hoodie sweatshirt while we were shopping at Big Lots. He was so excited to show me because it is Kentucky Blue (for those of you that don't know, we are die hard Kentucky Wildcats fans). So, being crafty and in the holiday mood, I was like okie dokie, let's get it and I'll make it into a Kentucky stocking!
The stocking before I added anything to it. I really like these "as is". They are totally cute!

The back of the stocking. See the hoodie at the top? Way cute!

White glitter craft glue from Wal Mart for the writing.

Ah, perfect! Not bad for a first time stocking!

I'm really happy with the way this turned out! The white glitter glue really dried to a nice finish and made the whole stocking sparkle!

Our Big Lots had these stockings in red and blue. You can use any stocking that you like. You can even you a plain one to add your favorite team logo too. This is all about creativity and what you want to do with your stocking!

I'm sure you could also incorporate different elements on to your stocking as well. You can use different colors of glitter glue or even sew fabric that has your team logo onto the stocking. You may even want to use things that you have like stickers or something of that nature to decorate your stocking.

Always remember, the best craft projects start with a little imagination. Don't be scared to try something! If it's not what you hoped for at first, don't get discouraged ... tackle it again with what you have in play!

I hope everyone has a great week! Be on the lookout for more fun craft ideas! Oh yeah, before I forget! Be sure to stop back in on Sunday for my first Southern Sundays post! I will be sharing my favorite recipes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from all my fabulous visitors. Be sure to include the link to your blog, and I will stop in for a visit on your front porch!

 

Popular Posts

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2013

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Demi Spencer (daspencer06@gmail.com).

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to:
http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

This blog is also protected by:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Free Page Rank Tool

{Country} Life ...
with a front porch view
Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon blogger template for web hosting Flower Image by Dapino